Friday, September 14, 2012

Ocean Salt by Lush

Lush in the past couple of months has become my little obsession. I knew about it before, but I overlooked their products completely. After years and years of trying different products to help my dry and sensitive skin, Lush is the only place that has seemed to give my face moisture  and does not damage my skin.

One of the products I want to talk about is Ocean Salt, an exfoliator. When I was lurking around the internet, reading many beauty bloggers posts on great exfoliators, I came across the use of sea salt. I was a little bit skeptical, I was worried that it would not be fine enough and end up damaging my skin more than anything! With previous years of using the Extra Virgin Olive Oil & White Sugar, I noticed how harsh it felt to rub the sugar against my face. Although the Olive Oil was moisturizing my face, it just made my skin more irritated with the use of sugar.

I came across a blog (which I forget what is was called now :[ ) mentioning that Lush had a sea salt exfoilator, but they brought up that it had both fine and bigger sea salt pieces. When I went into Lush to see how big the pieces were, they weren't big at all!

I actually notice a difference in my skin after using this. It is fine enough for my sensitive skin and it makes my skin glow (as it is taking away dead skin).

Overall:
- does not dry out my skin
- leaves my skin feeling smooth
- does not damage my skin
- has fine textures that work!

I recommend this product to those who have dry and sensitive skin, actually... I recommend this to any skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment