Friday, January 25, 2013

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish




     During these cold winter months, our lips and skin can become extremely dry --especially for me. It is really important to keep moisturized; it helps your skin stay soft and helps against the signs of aging! I want to start off with the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish.

     What I like about this product is it keeps my lips moisturized and does some exfoilating. Keep in my mind I have a really bad case of dry lips. I bite and lick my lips a lot! I use this product for the past week, more than recommended (I use it five times a week). I already notice how much more softer my lips are. This product also uses fine sugar to exfloiate, which is a good thing. You do not want to use larger pieces, it can damage skin/lips easily!



I recommend this product to those who do not have a serious case of dry lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment