Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lush Colour Supplement


Dark Yellow
Lush Colour Supplement ($16.95 US) V



I bought one of these products in September to reduce my use of foundation that can clog up my pores. I was really impressed with this product because it doesn't increase my blemishes. It also did not dry out my pores that I find to happen easily. This product isn't made for full coverage, but if you are like me and trying to clear away your blemishes and the use of harsh products this is ideal. It helps to make your skin glow.

Although my scars still show through with this, I wouldn't have it any other way. Foundations I have previously used with full coverage, covers up the problem instead of getting to the root of it. My scarring problem cannot be fixed if I just cover it up.

recommend this product to anyone who wants to add a glow to your skin or help to even out your skin tones!

No comments:

Post a Comment